"The Christmas Star from Afar"
If you like Elf on the Shelf than you will love The Christmas Star from Afar!
- A game that celebrates the true meaning of CHRISTmas!
- The Christmas Star From Afar encourages children to go on a hunt for their Star, similar to that of the Wise Men. Everyday the Star is hidden and the children participate in a fun hide-and-seek game to locate it. Once they have found their Star they move all Three Wise Men to its location. On Christmas morning the Three Wise Men reach their final destination when the Star is found at the stable with the newborn baby Jesus. The activity book includes a wooden Star, a full wooden nativity scene that matches the artwork of the book, and optional scripture to use throughout the month.
- The activity set includes 10 wooden nativity characters, a 4 piece wooden stable, a wooden Star, and a hard bound copy of "The Christmas Star From Afar" book.
- It's very simple and so much fun!
- Set up your nativity
- Hide the Star every night
- Once your children find the Star move all Three Wise Men to its location
- Read the optional scripture
- On Christmas Eve place your Star on the top of your nativity stable
- On Christmas morning your Three Wise Men reach the nativity scene and find their king, baby Jesus!
- You can easily combine the “Star From Afar” with other traditions your family participates in. Consider placing a little surprise or sweet with your Star everyday to make this fun game more like an Advent Calendar.
Matthew 2:10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed
- Check out the stable animals to add to the Nativity Scene. SKU 685349906550